Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hardy has fun pretending to be a "show dog"!

This isn't going to be the most fun week for Laurel or Hardy - I'm not feeling great and have way too much stuff to get ready for the 3-day seminar beginning Friday. I'm definitely not going to have lots of time to do fun things with my Labs but will try to do a minimum of classes as well as some of our fun at-home activities. 
Anyway, this evening Hardy and I went to Dorothy's conformation class. He immediately noticed the A-Frame and tunnel stored against the wall and asked me to let him play on them. He didn't get to play but was delighted when he realized we were going to trot around, do various figures, and practice standing nicely while Dorothy "examined" him. He did a great job and we enjoyed the class a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment