Friday, August 27, 2010

Hardy's having another tough day

Apparently, Hardy had another tough day. He was in the crating room during another first puppy class and barked his protest at not getting to participate. Sue and John put him out with the other big dogs on the truck where I guess he continued to bark. I knew that even with such a balanced puppy with good natural self-control, he would still go through some difficult periods of testing the limits and trying to figure out what will work. I know I wouldn't be enjoying this period if he were here with me but having him away with Sue and John isn't making it any easier. We're getting very excited about going to pick him up in a week (and even though Laurel would probably deny that, I think she'll be pretty happy to see her little buddy again).

No comments:

Post a Comment